Terms & Conditions
1) Myseum is an organized collection of images, multimedia content, and descriptions of the objects owned by registered users.
Each user has his own space within Myseum for the collection of content related to its objects; the user accepts that his collection of content should form part of a global collection.
Registering in Museum, with the consequent creation of an account, causes the acceptance by the user of these policies.
2) Global collection is organized in sections, categories, year built, country of origin and any other relevant information to the Myseum research system.
3) The user agrees to publish only items which it is actually owns or for which he has a legal publishing mandate.
4) Myseum Registration is allowed only to users no younger than 14 years.
5) Myseum allows the user to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Any form of posted content is shown as "User Content".
6) The user owns all rights to the published contents, without prejudice earlier rights, regularly owned by third parties.
7) Myseum User grants a transferable, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide royalty-free worldwide. The user allows Myseum to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, perform, and distribute user content on Myseum exclusively for the purposes of the functioning of the website and "Myseum Fundation ", and to develop, deliver, and using the Myseum services.
8) Museum reserves the right to remove or edit User Content for any reason, including User Content that may violate the policies of Myseum.
9) After account cessation or account deactivation, or in the case of removal of any User Content, Myseum reserves the right to preserve the such Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archive, or revision.
10) The user accepts to receive email communications and feedback from Myseum or other Members, with respect of user related activities.
11) Museum implements every system which is considered necessary to ensure the safety of its users. On the other hand, Myseum can not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat the security measures put in place. Myseyum ask users to report any compromising or unauthorized use of his account.
12) The contents of the Users may have third party websites links, advertising links, links to services or special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Myseum.
13) In case of use of the contents for commercial purposes, as determined in our sole, the user agrees to indemnify and hold Myseum and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from any responsibility, proceedings, disputes, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs in defending a right), in any way related to (a) access to or use of our services, (b) user content, or (c) violation of any of these terms.
14) Myseum assumes no no responsibility for any Content that the user transmits using the Myseum services. The user acknowledges and agrees that he might be exposed to inaccurate Contents of other Users, questionable contents, inappropriate for children contents, or otherwise unsuitable for their objectives..
15) If permitted by law, Museum shall not be responsible for any damages or loss of revenue or profit, incidental, special, consequential, or indirect, caused directly or indirectly by users or other third parties involved in the activities of users.
16) ) If permitted by law, Museum shall not be responsible for any loss of data or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) access or inability to access or use the services; (B) any third party content or behavior concerning the services including, without limitation, defamation, offensive behavior or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or (c) unauthorized access, use or content. In no case the entire liability Myseum for all claims relating to services can not exceed one hundred Euros (€ 100.00).
17) For any dispute which the User may have with Myseum, the user agrees to contact first the complaints section of Myseum (email@example.com) and resolve the dispute with Myseum informally. If Myseum is unable to resolve the dispute by the arbitration shall be conducted in the State of residence of the user. Each part will be responsible for the payment of administrative fees relating to legal action.
18) Museum reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to Users, The user accepts to receive legal notices electronically.
Myseum may revise these Terms and the most current version will always be listed on the site. The significant revisions, at the sole discretion of Myseum, will be communicated directly all'Urente through email or other electronic form. By continuing to access or use the services after the earnings revisions in force, the user agrees to be bound by the revised terms. If the user does not accept the new conditions, the user is encouraged to stop using of Myseum services.
19) Myseum provides users the possibility to contact each other to negotiate trades for objects inserted in Myseum. For this purpose Myseum offers a service to ensure the buyer. This service is to cherish for the buyer the agreed amount for the purchase of an item offered for sale by a Myseum user. Obtaining positive feedback from the buyer, Myseum will send the agreed amount to the seller for the sale of the object, holding 1% as commission.
This sevizio will be managed by an internal tool to Myseum site to ensure maximum transparency in the transaction and communication between the parties. The use of the sales tool managed by Myseum need, from time to time, the acceptance of the general conditions for the sale and purchase assured managed by Myseum.
20) These Terms and all rights and licenses granted under those terms, may not be transferred or assigned by the user, but may be assigned by Myseum without restrictions. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation of these Terms are null.